18.12.11

moody entry~

my mood is turning down and worsen from time to time. sorry to those yang mendapat makian percuma hari ni. and somehow, i think u deserve that, that makian.. sape soh carik pasal. kau tau mood aku tak baik since semalam kau bole tsengih2 mcm nk mintak penampar!. padhan!

esok ada satu lagi midterm. evidence law u better be nice with me. rabu, another one. islamic banking n takaful, i warn u from now! jumaat, another one. ok jurisprudence, i dont mind having cruel friend like u, just b nice with me! owh, not to forget, criminal procedure presentation! unlucky for me, i am the first presenter and my part is the longest! great!

u better b careful because i afraid that my mood is becoming worsen until the end of this week. lama lagi tuh! i dont expect anyone to pamper me, bodek2 me give me chocolate or anything. no. i dont need that. just consider my situation. owh, one think u must know that im a bad tampered woman. its up to u how u judge me. i know myself. im not simply mad at people without reason. once u break my trust or my happiness towards u, i will gv up on u forever! so sorry for that.

the best thing is im still sitting at home right now waiting for my lousy sister to return the car to me. buku tak baca lagi, hape pon tak buat lagi! great! u make my day so wonderful SISTER!. just for u to remember, skali kau menyusahkan hidup org, berkali2 org akan menyusahkn hidup kau. please learn how to appreciate people's time and situation then yours will be appreciated. bukan susah pun. senang je.. what goes around comes around. REMEMBER!

last but not least, thanx to twitter  the burung biru. i cant just say my anger at loud. i curse everyone i mad at in you. u becoming my bestfriend  today! and to those followers who read my twits, thnx alot sbb x maki i balik.. *owh, i dont know la kalau u guys maki me back in silent kn haha. well, its ur right to do whatever u wanna do kn.. sigh~

Kisahati: 'Realized that it's gonna be easier to walk away & hurt for a while than to hold on to something that ain't ever gonna happen.'