19.4.11

APC Grads Dinner~

16april2011

::unforgettable moment::

::Advanced Peers Appreciation & Graduation Night!::

::Sharon Low Restaurant Bukit Antarabangsa::

::together we share.together we solve::


thanx to all.. thanx to ALLAH, giving me chance to minggle with these people and to give big opportunities to settle all the amanah given to me.. thanx to Parents, ur understanding and time much helping me.. thanx to the advisors, Pn. Kalsom and Pn. Noraini, this is your home, u let me enter it and enjoy being inside.. thanx to fellow APC members, we stick together, we enjoy every moment and happy without failure.. and lastly thanx to YOU. because of you, i become part of this family and because of you i strive to finish my credit hours here... 150CH just to qualify me as member of ADVANCED PEERS COUNCELOR.. im a PEERS COUNCELOR now.. there is no way for me to finish it without u supporting me.. our problems survive me.. it strengthen me.. thanx again..




try test cuba.. ok suda sempurna..hahaha..




this is our vivek overoi... never forget your KalHo NaHo la... k.farha jgn jeling2,. plis jgn rebut2 dgn i.. im the chosen one.. you can choose another one.. hik3!



Lady of the Night!. thanx ek Mdm.. lot of fun with you.. like my own mother in-law.. ehem2..hihihi



the foods!.extremely delicious!


our big family!. serabut ye pic nih.haha

dr kiri: audi-asma'-ana-qilah-jihah-awa-me-aziz::

depan: angah-madam-ziela-farha::

not in the pic: abir-asyik-farah-shairah::

No comments:

Post a Comment